Procedures in case of suspicion of infection in hospitality premises
All premises in the hotel and tourist sector must implement and comply with the measures for prevention of transmission of infections.
- The hotel manager or another employee must immediately contact the responsible epidemiologists and to report a suspect case, as well as to receive directions for necessary procedures.
- In case of suspicion the person showing symptoms must be offered a surgeon mask and tissues.
- Advise the staff of the hotel not to enter a room containing a suspect person.
- If the guest needs to be contacted, only one person will be assigned to do this.
- Remove masks, gloves and similar protective equipment and dispose of it.
The workers in hospitality premises SHOULD wear masks only if showing symptoms of infection of the respiratory organs.
Frozen prices of basic products
The Government adopted a decision to freeze the prices of fundamental products, such as bread, salt, cooking oil, milk and dairy products, eggs, flour, meat, pasta, but also medicines and disinfectants. Furthermore, the Government adopted a Decision to freeze the prices of lemon, orange, clementines and grapefruit.
In pursuance with the Decision for special terms of trade in certain goods, the highest trading margin is determined for these products for companies and individuals that was applied in the period January 1st 2020 until March 11th 2020 when the WHO proclaimed pandemics of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
According to the decision this margin shall be valid until April 30th 2020.
We appeal to all citizens who will notice an enormous increase in prices of these products, to report it to the State Market Inspectorate.
The fees for those violating the Decisions of the Government are up to 5,000 EUR and an imprisonment in pursuance with Article 205 and 206 of the Criminal Code.